Pets Adviser sometimes publishes guest posts about pets-related topics. Would you like to submit a guest post to this PR3 pets blog? Fantastic. First, please read our guidelines:
Guest Post Guidelines
- We will respond only to actual submissions of guest posts, not inquiries about whether we accept them. We DO promptly answer all emails that include an actual submission — that’s our promise.
- Your guest post should be at least 600 words and should have to do with pets. It should wow us!
- Your post should not be an overt advertisement for your business. It should be entertaining but also contain helpful, knowledgeable advice and information our readers can learn from.
- We will not publish guest posts that link to a website that is totally unrelated to pets (dogs, cats, etc.).
- Sorry, but we can no longer publish guest posts that link to an online store selling pets-related merchandise. Consider one of our paid advertising options [PDF] instead.
- Your blog post should be completely your own and never published elsewhere.
- You may include 1-2 links to your website. The links should appear either in your bio at the end, or in the lower 3/4 of your post.
- The decision on whether to publish your contribution will be at our discretion. If we don’t publish something, it’s usually for one of three reasons:
1) The topic is too simplistic or we’ve covered it thoroughly already (we suggest doing a quick search of our site first).
2) The article did not blow us away.
3) The article linked to a poor website or one that is unrelated to pets.
- We edit guest blog posts for grammar, style and clarity. Upon publication, the contributed content automatically becomes the sole property of Pets Adviser.
Still with us? GREAT! Then by all means, send us your guest post now. Remember, if you just write to ask if we take guest posts, we will not respond — we get many such inquiries. Send us the actual guest post on pets now. We will not publish anything without first discussing it with you, and we promptly respond to emails that include the actual submission. (We usually respond the same day.)
Notice: Your guest post submission means you accept the terms above.