With the holidays quickly approaching, I have made a list of some great stocking stuffers for that special pet in your life. There may be something on this list that is just waiting to belong to your pampered pet.
All of the following items are available right now from the brand-new Pets Adviser Shop.
Stocking Stuffers for Dogs
1. Nylabone Dura Chew: Your dog will love the texture of this Nylabone, which has bristles to help give him healthier, cleaner teeth. Not only will it provide great chewing satisfaction — it will also fight against plaque and tartar. It’s a nice treat and it’s good for your pet.
2. Four Paws Shed N Blade: Your pet will feel your love when he receives this gift. This well-known brand is used by many professional groomers because of its ability to get rid of unwanted hair, improving your dog’s health and skin. Dogs love the feel of this tool against their bodies.
3. Zuke’s Mini Naturals Treats: Your dog will not only find these treats to be mouth – watering delicious; they will help him keep a healthy lifestyle. He doesn’t even have to know how low-cal they are (only 3.5 calories per treat). These tasty treats come in two great flavors — roasted chicken or savory salmon — and are made in the USA.
4. Romp! Silly Bums Toys: Which would your dog prefer: a skunk butt, a beaver butt or a horse butt? Chances are, he will enjoy any of these furry, crinkly and squeaky toys. Each one is positively adorable and durable. The floppy tails on these critters are bound to give your pet tons of fun.
5. Kong Air Squeaker Donut Toy: Constructed with fabric that is specially made for tennis balls (which dogs also love), this squeaky, squeezable toy is sure to be a winning choice for your pet. It is a perfect “fetch” toy and is recommended for dogs weighing 20 pounds or less.
Great Stocking Stuffers for Cats
6. Zuke’s Natural Purrz Treats: So you think your cat is the most finicky eater you’ve ever known? These morsels are so moist, meaty and delicious she probably won’t take the time to be so picky. With flavors of salmon and chicken (irresistible to most felines), these treats have all the qualities you are looking for — taste, nutrition and only about three calories each.
7. Bergan Turbo Scratcher Toy With Ball: You and your frisky feline will reap benefits from this gift. Your cat will derive hours of exercise and fun as she prances and paws at the ball as it moves around the circular track, while you are getting a kick out of watching her many moves.
8. Slicker Brush: As they remove tangles from your cat’s coat, the wire tines in this brush will also remove any loose hair. The soft-grip handle makes grooming your pet an easier task for you, as it has finger-fitted contours. Your cat can have a coat that stays shining and beautiful. Using this brush will be a win/win solution for each of you.
9. Ruff N Tumble Toy Mouse: This realistic toy mouse makes a “squeak” sound, provided by a computer chip inside its body. Let your kitty rid herself of built-up energy by satisfying her natural instincts with a little “cat versus mouse” activity.
10. Natural Crawlers: Give your kitty this eco-friendly cat toy to paw at. There are three crawlers to choose from — grasshopper, snail or caterpillar. Playing with these little creatures, whose bodies contain catnip, is sure to bring out the friskiness in your cat.
Regardless of the type of stocking stuffers that you decide is right for your pet — toys, treats or grooming supplies — keep in mind our precious dogs and cats need nurture and supervision. A safe, secure environment and lots of love are the best gifts we can give.