5 Ways We Can Help YOU
Become a Better Pet Owner Now
Join thousands of savvy pet owners who tell Pets Adviser they absolutely LOVE our free, twice-monthly updates. Here are just some of the free benefits you'll get:
1. Practical Advice for Pet OwnersOur articles are written by seasoned veterinarians, vet techs and expert writers, and we offer lots of no-nonsense advice for pet owners just like yourself.
"I love your site and I read every email -- and even share it with my friends. I especially love Dr. Deb!"
2. Contest AnnouncementsWe have given away gift baskets, free products, $150 gift certificates, and $500 donations to the animal shelter of the winner's choice. Don't miss out on our important contest announcements! Some of our giveaways are as easy to enter as: send us an email saying "I'm in."
"I won a $150 gift card to Amazon.com, and I learned about the contest from your email. Thank you so much."
3. Pet Food Recall AlertsWhen we hear about a notable dog or cat food recall, we send out alerts by email. This critical service — free for our subscribers — is part of our commitment to give pet owners all the tools they need.
"Pets Adviser's recall alerts have arrived sometimes a day before other pet websites' alerts."
4. Ideas and InspirationOur goal is to not only educate, but also entertain. So we try to have fun with it, and we try to avoid being Zzzzzz like other sites. In fact, we suspect you'll find lots of inspiring ways to strengthen the bond you share with your pet.
"Some other websites just give the same old boring advice, but you guys make it personal. Love it!"
5. Instant Access to Our Newest BookSign up right now, and we'll send you our 40-page ebook, "Is Your Pet Secretly Living in a World of Pain?"
"...Secrets every cat and dog lover should know."
READY TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT? Just add your email address below. You can opt out at any time. We respect your privacy, and will never, ever share your email address. (We hate spam just as much as you do!)