5 Ways We Can Help YOU
Become a Better Pet Caregiver Now
Join 20,000+ other people who tell us they LOVE getting Pets Adviser's newsletter.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get when you sign up for our FREE, twice-monthly email newsletter:
1. Practical AdviceOur articles are written by seasoned veterinarians, vet techs and expert writers, and we offer lots of no-nonsense advice for people who want to give their pets the happiest, healthiest life possible.
"I love your site and I read every newsletter -- and even share them with my friends."
2. Pet Food Recall AlertsWhen we hear about a notable dog or cat food recall, we send out urgent alerts by email (in addition to our twice-a-month newsletter). This critical service, which is free, is part of our commitment to give you all the tools you need.
"I wouldn't have seen this newest pet food recall if not for Pets Adviser's alert." –Sonja P.
3. Contest AnnouncementsWe have given away gift baskets, free products, $150 gift certificates, and $500 donations to the animal shelter of the winner's choice. Don't miss out on our important contest announcements! Some of our giveaways are as easy to enter as: send us an email saying "I'm in."
"I won a $150 gift card to Amazon.com, and I learned about the contest from your email newsletter. Thank you so much."
4. Ideas and InspirationOur goal is to not only educate, but also entertain. So we try to have fun with it, and we try to avoid being Zzzzzz like other sites. In fact, we suspect you'll find lots of inspiring ways to strengthen the bond you share with your pet.
"Some other newsletters just give the same old boring advice, but you guys make it personal. Love it!"
5. Instant Access to Our EbookSubscribe to our free newsletter right now, and we'll also send you our 40-page ebook, "Is Your Pet Secretly Living in a World of Pain?"
"...Secrets every cat and dog lover should know."
READY TO SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT? Simply add your email address below. You can unsubscribe at any time with one click, no questions asked. We respect your privacy, and will never, ever share your email address. (We hate spam just as much as you do!)